CPT Dictionary is a browser for dictionary files,
created by the program CPT Word Lists.
- browsing/searching in any standard encoding including
Unicode decomposition and bidi support;
- creates display list of all words or clues (definitions);
- supports inverted indexes;
- searching in several dictionaries;
- supports watch mode - via the clipboard
the search pattern is taken from any application/window;
- filtering words and clues via all tags and word length;
- options for the keyboard input, the searching,
and the information to be shown;
- searching variants of words like anagrams
- optional bar with several transliterators;
- can be localized by the user.
The distribution contains the dictionary
'Unofficial Smiley Dictionary' and
the word list 'Wiki words, up to 8 letters'.
CPT Dictionary is a free trial software application from the Dictionaries subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-05-03. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
CPT Dictionary (version 1.4.2) has a file size of 3.01 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 610 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.